HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To create and manage your personal account at BPD
• To process your orders and returns via our online services
• To contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items
• To answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services
• To notify the winners in competitions arranged online
• To manage your account by carrying out credit checks
• To make analyses in order to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information
• To validate that you are of legal age for shopping online
• To send you surveys in order to give you a possibility to influence our offer and services
• To test and improve our systems by which the services are provided
• To prevent misuse or improper use of our services
We will keep your data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes above or for as long as we are required by law. After this your personal data will be deleted.
We need to share our new cookie recipe with you. As part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation changes, and to make sure we're clear about your privacy when using our website, we've developed clearer information on cookies and how we use them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
As well as being the name for a sweet treat, the term cookies also refers to tiny text files stored on your computer when you visit certain web pages. We use these important pieces of information to remember who you are when you come back and visit, keep track of what you have in your basket and tailor our website exactly to your needs.
HOW DO THEY AFFECT YOU?
Completely harmless to your computer, cookies don't store personally identifiable information such as name, address or payment details, but they do provide us with encrypted information to help improve your experience of the site. For example, they help us to identify errors, suggest related products you may like when browsing and allow you to connect with social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. We do use other "third party" cookies who may also set cookies during your visit to be used for retargeting purposes. You always have the option of disabling cookies, but your browsing experience will be compromised.
Cookies can be defined into four types of cookies: Strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, functionality cookies, targeting or advertising cookies. A list of all the cookies used on the Website by category is set out below.
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Website. Without these cookies, basic functions such as add to bag, stay logged in and checkout are not possible - meaning you wouldn't be able to get your hands on the products you love!
CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL DATA
By Popular Demands is part of Artika B.V. and has its registered office in Amsterdam.
By Popular Demand
1012 TJ, Amsterdam
Phone: 0031 (0)20 6245 231
KVK: 3433 8682
BTW Artika B.V.: 8207 4677 0B01